Our global operations are critical to our success. They support the worldwide recognition and prestige of the CFA designation, and help ensure that you’ll find a vibrant community of CFA Institute members wherever you happen to be working.
- Organizing professional development, education, and networking events for our 115,000 members in 138 countries.
- Supporting the tens of thousands of candidates who take the CFA exams each year at over 200 global test centers.
- Supporting the CFA Institute Research Challenge for university students.
- Partnering with universities, employers, and regulatory agencies.
- Advocating the highest standards for the operation and regulation of financial markets around the world.
To accomplish these initiatives, CFA Institute is divided into three regions. Learn more about their activities: