Members of CFA Institute have access to a global network of investment professionals, educational resources, and specialized career services.
Stay up to Speed with Industry Knowledge
Access resources in a variety of formats to suit your specific learning style.
- Publications: Members receive print editions of the Financial Analysts Journal and CFA Magazine and can search and read all of our publications online.
- Webcasts and Podcasts: Watch, listen on the go, or download the insights of world-class speakers, conference presentations, episodes from our Take 15 series, and more.
- Online Learning: Our online courses provide engaging opportunities for self-paced learning in a web-based environment.
- Newsletters and Alerts: Access online newsletters and alerts, including a daily financial news summary, Advocacy Update, Private Wealth Management Newsletter, and more.
Connect with a Global Network
- Events: Discover new perspectives and expose yourself to unpredictable new insights at one of the dozens of CFA Institute, society, and approved third party educational events around the world.
Member Directory: Make or deepen connections and meet like-minded investment professionals.
Social Media: Join us online to gain valuable knowledge and engage with like-minded professionals. Access the latest research, event details, blogs, online webinars and more.
Communities of Practice: Read timely selections relevant to your areas of interest and sourced by CFA Institute content specialists and industry leaders.
Position Yourself to Advance Your Career
Explore investment job listings and career resources to better manage and advance your career.
- JobLine: Search for jobs posted by top employers from around the world.
- Career Centre: Get personalized advice, tools, and coaching to hone your job search.
Shape the Future of the Profession
Have an impact on the evolution of the investment industry by sharing your experience, expertise, and perspectives.
Future of Finance: The global financial industry can be an extraordinary force for good. To create positive change in finance, we need your help, your passion, and your ideas.
Volunteering: CFA Institute and member society volunteers contribute to the organization and the profession through numerous roles, including curriculum and exam writing, serving on a variety of committees, society leadership, and more.
Commit to Lifelong Learning