|Frame Your Own Code |
Show associates and clients your commitment to placing investors' interests first with a professionally designed copy of the Code of Ethics.
Foundational resources for managing ethical issues in practice:
- Handbook: Get commentary on the Code and Standards, practical applications for the day-to-day, and more with our Standards of Practice Handbook.
- Self Exam: Test your knowledge with our standards of practice self exam.
- Online Learning: An interactive case-based course reviews six standards that reinforce the expected ethical behaviors associated with the development of research reports and recommendations.
- Case Studies: Review your understanding of the Code and Standards in complex case studies (PDF). These case scenarios are followed by item set style questions that cover multiple ethical aspects of the Code and Standards.
- Ethical Decision-Making Course: Create a culture of integrity at your firm with online, interactive, case-based training.
- Professional Conduct Program: Violations of the Code and Standards can result in disciplinary sanctions, including revocation of membership and the right to use the CFA designation. Find out more about the Professional Conduct Program.