Smart decisions start with research and knowledge. Understanding the world’s financial markets and basic investing principles give individual investors like you a fundamental understanding from which you can build your knowledge and confidence. We recommend you choose a CFA charterholder as a trusted adviser to answer your questions and help ensure you’re making the best decisions for your investment goals.
Learn from the Best
Many professional investors regard the relationship that they have with their peers and colleagues in the investment management industry as the most important factor in helping them grow as an investor. We built Inside Investing so that investors can interact with the global conversation about investments through the eyes of world-leading experts and CFA charterholders.
Read the latest from the Inside Investing blog
Build Your Investment Know How
We offer articles and tools to help you:
- Understand the basics of investing
- Evaluate your investments
- Make plans for life events like retirement and college
- Work with an adviser
View investment tools and articles
The Forbes/CFA Institute Investment Course is an interactive roadmap to investing in today's challenging stock markets.
- Includes advice for novices, but also accommodates those who are more familiar with markets
- Provides important information on fundamental analysis versus technical analysis
- Details different asset classes: fixed income securities, derivatives, mutual funds, and equities
Learn more about the course and supplemental materials
Find a CFA Charterholder Adviser
If you want to partner with an investment professional with proven expertise and integrity, choose a CFA charterholder. No credential is as widely regarded in the global financial industry.
Learn why you should choose a CFA charterholder