We engage more than 110,000 influential investment management and financial decision makers in more than 130 countries with CFA Institute sponsorship and advertising opportunities. Ninety percent of these 110,000+ members are CFA charterholders working in the industry today.
Contact the business development team to:
- Collaborate with you to create a focused marketing proposal.
- Analyze our member demographics to reach your desired audiences.
- Align your corporate brand with relevant and topical CFA Institute conferences and publications.
Sponsorship / Exhibitor Opportunities
Position your company as a market leader at a CFA Institute premier event or any of our industry-specific programs around the world and benefit from:
Showcase your firm in one of our premier print or online publications:
- Financial Analysts Journal - Bridges academic research and practice by publishing academically rigorous papers of direct relevance to practitioners.
- CFA Institute Magazine - Provides global financial reporting and regulatory developments, in-depth industry coverage, lively debates, and articles containing practical applications.
- Financial NewsBrief - A daily summary of e-news delivered to over 60,000 investment professionals, with an open rate of 38 percent and mobile compatibility.
- Financial NewsBrief: Asia Pacific Edition - Targeted daily e-news summary from the Asia Pacific region, launched in June 2012, delivers the latest investment news and trends to our subscribers’ inboxes.
CFA Institute Research Challenge Sponsorship
This annual competition provides university students with hands-on mentoring and intensive training in financial analysis and professional ethics. Reach a global audience of:
- Over 3,000 students and faculty representing 550 of the top university business and finance programs.
- 75-100 designated officers of publicly traded companies.
- 900 senior investment professionals serving as organizers, graders, and mentors.
- 300 senior investment leaders and luminaries serving as expert judges.