Already enrolled in CFA Program?
Register for the next exam‡
To enroll in the CFA Program and register for your first exam:
1. Meet the entrance requirements:
- Have a bachelor's (or equivalent) degree
- or be in the final year of your bachelor's degree program at the time of registration*
- or have four years of professional work experience (does not have to be investment related)
- or have a combination of professional work and college experience that totals at least four years. Part-time positions do not qualify, and the four-year total must be accrued prior to enrollment.
- Understand the Professional Conduct Statement and Candidate Agreement.
- Be prepared to take the exams in English.
- Have an international travel passport (required to register for an exam and to be admitted to the test center). Read the ID policy.
- Note: Residents of certain countries may be prohibited by law from participating. Read the OFAC Compliance Policy.
2. Check the exam calendar and review the fee schedule deadlines.
3. Find an available test center location.
4. Create an account or log in to enroll in the program and register for an exam.‡
You will receive a CFA Program registration confirmation email once your enrollment is processed and your registration is complete. Note: Your registration is not complete until all required information has been submitted (e.g., Professional Conduct Statement, candidate's electronic signature) and your payment has been processed.
‡It may take up to 24 hours after you receive your confirmation email before your account and access to online candidate resources reflect your candidacy.
*Candidates registering as a final year student: If you initially enroll/register as a final year undergraduate student with a degree in progress, you will not be able to register for the Level II exam until you have updated your account.