- June 2013 exam:
18 March 2013
- December 2013 exam:
23 September 2013
You may request one or both of the following testing accommodations depending on your needs; however, you must be registered for an exam to be considered.
We're committed to offering the CFA exam in a manner and location accessible to individuals with disabilities in compliance with the law. We grant testing accommodations to candidates whose physical or mental impairment substantially limits their ability to sit for the exam as compared to the general population.
Your completed form and supporting documentation must be received by CFA Institute at least 75 days before exam day. Once received, we will confirm receipt via email. Please allow four to six weeks for processing. We will follow up with you regarding the status of your request once it has been evaluated. CFA Institute does not guarantee that your request for testing accommodations will be granted, even if you have previously received testing accommodations.
Religious Alternate Date Testing Accommodations
If you have a religious obligation or belief that prevents you from taking the exam on Saturday, we will try to arrange for you to sit for the exam on an alternate testing date selected by CFA Institute. Please note that the test center you selected during registration may change. Your completed form must be received by CFA Institute at least 75 days before exam day.
- First time requesting religious alternate date? Please complete the Religious Alternate Date Request Form (PDF).
- Received an alternate date accommodation for religious beliefs on the CFA exam in the past? You don't need to fill out the form again; however, you must let us know you intend to sit for the exam on the alternate date. To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in (user name and password required).
- On the Account Home page, under "Customer Service," select "Submit a Service Request."
- Select "CFA Program" from the drop-down list in the "I have an inquiry about" field.
- Select "Religious Alternate Date" from the drop-down list in the "Specifically" field.
- Indicate that you have previously submitted the Religious Alternate Date Form in the comment section.
- After completing the required information fields, click “Submit.” We will follow up with you regarding the status of your request once it has been evaluated.