CIPM is a designation that offers you a set of advanced, globally relevant and practice-based investment performance and risk evaluation skills. Earning it sets you apart as an accountable and deeply knowledgeable professional who’s committed to professional integrity, your firm’s success, and your clients’ best interests.
What Can CIPM Do for You?
No matter where you or your employees are in their careers, the CIPM program offers a unique investment performance and risk evaluation skill set that complements and deepens expertise to drive more effective investment decisions and strengthen your firm’s performance and reputation.
- Learn to spot actionable, analytical investment ideas
- Search for and select superior managers
- Identify the best, most consistent performance
- Analyze investment performance data
- Gain the skills most needed in today's profession
- Demonstrate a commitment to ethics
- Use globally comparable metrics
- Better meet fiduciary responsibilities
- Improve risk practices and build trust
- Increase operational efficiency
- Demonstrate results
- Attract new clients
- Generate greater revenue
- Increase asset retention, referrals and sales leads
- Position yourself as an expert
- Deliver analytical insights
- Effectively communicate performance results
Download the fact card (PDF) for a comprehensive overview.
What Does CIPM Cover?
Learn more about the curriculum