Mock exam questions reflect the current curriculum and the structure and format of the CIPM exam. It is designed to test your readiness at the end of your exam preparation.
- Mock exams are available only to candidates registered for an exam.
- Mock exams have a similar level of difficulty, length, and weight per topic as the actual exam.
- An explanation of the correct answer is provided after each question.
- One mock exam is available (included in the cost of your registration) and may be taken up to three times.
- When available, mock exams are provided by TesTrac; view mock exam technical support and TesTrac contact information.
Mock Exam Feedback
After each question on the mock exam, you will receive feedback that indicates the correct response, references to the relevant assigned curriculum and learning outcome statements (LOS), and an explanation of the correct answer. You will not be able to print these pages.
The feedback after each question is designed to help you understand the rationale for the correct answer before you move on to the next question. Remember, your test is being timed, and reviewing your feedback does not stop the clock.
After you complete the mock exam, you will receive:
- Printable feedback on your overall performance on the exam.
- A listing of the references and learning outcome statements for each question on the exam.
The online mock exam is intended only as a representation of the actual exam. Performance on a mock exam should not be used in any way to predict performance on the actual exam.