The Claritas Program covers the essentials of finance, ethics, and investment roles, providing a clear understanding of the global investment industry.
This self-study program benefits employees who work with, or for financial and investment services organizations, whether they have roles in IT, sales and marketing, human resources, or customer service.
Employees who have earned the certificate can be found anywhere from Australia, Singapore, and the UAE to the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, and South Africa.
Learn more about the people and employers who have benefited from the Claritas Program (PDF).
- No prior experience or education is necessary, but you should be comfortable with English.
- Schedule your exam for any day and time it's offered, at a test center convenient for you, as long as you take the exam within 6 months of registration.
- Plan to spend approximately 100 hours preparing for the exam at your own pace.
- Use the online study tools we provide, including an eBook, interactive study planner, practice tests, and mobile study app. Learn more about the study materials and tools.
- Take a two-hour multiple-choice exam, at your scheduled appointment time, at a Pearson VUE test center. See where the exam is offered.
- Receive a certificate of knowledge.
Employers and Institutions
Hear From Current Claritas Certificate Holders
If the video does not display above, you can view it here.