The Claritas Program covers the essentials of finance, ethics, and investment roles, providing a clear understanding of the global investment industry.
This self-study program can benefit anyone working in a financial services organization, from client services to compliance; from human resources to IT; from sales and marketing to legal services.
- No prior experience or education is necessary (but you should be comfortable with English).
- Plan on approximately 100 hours of self-study (the program can be completed within six months).
- Use the online study tools we provide, including an interactive eBook, a study planner, end-of-chapter questions, module practice tests, mock exam, and mobile study app.
- Take a two-hour multiple-choice exam at one of the many test centers available globally.
- Receive a certificate of knowledge, awarded to everyone who passes the exam.
See what's covered in the Claritas Program (PDF).
Read what Claritas candidates think about the program and the exam (PDF)
Get the Claritas factcard (PDF).
Hear From Current Claritas Certificate Holders
If the video does not display above, you can view it here.