Help with RSS Feeds
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a file format that allows subscribers to have new and frequently updated web content (text, audio files, and video files) automatically delivered to their browser, feed reader, or e-mail without having to make a visit to the site.
How to Subscribe to an RSS Feed
- To subscribe through your browser, copy the web address provided into the specified field. Firefox, Opera, and Safari browsers offer this feature.
- To use a feed reader, either click on the subscribe button and then select your reader's button, or copy the web address into the specified field. View a directory of readers.
- To get RSS feeds in your e-mail, click on subscribe by e-mail to submit your e-mail address.
Visit our RSS feed directory to subscribe to CFA Institute articles, press releases, and podcasts.
How to Unsubscribe from an RSS Feed
- Stop delivery of RSS content to your feed reader by using that reader's options.
- Unsubscribe from e-mail delivery by opening a recently e-mailed feed item you have received and scrolling to the bottom of the e-mail. Click on the “Unsubscribe Now” link and follow the instructions.