Visit our new CFA Institute Career Center:
We understand that career advancement is a primary objective for our members and candidates.
We also know that hiring and retaining excellent talent is always the aim of employers and recruiters in the investment management industry. Visit our Career Center and use our tools and resources for help reaching your goals.
For Employers and Recruiters
The CFA Institue Career Center connects employers and recruiters with investment management professionals who, through their association with CFA Institute, signal a commitment to the profession and relevant work experience. Choose from a variety of talent recruitment packages offering:
- Exclusive access to a vetted talent pool: the CFA Institute network of members, charterholders, and candidates.
- Access to search the resume database, so you can source applicants and build a talent pipeline.
- The ability to post positions on a global job board while also being featured at the local level on our member societies' websites.
Find top talent
For Members and Candidates
To help our members and candidates manage their professional development and advance in their careers, we provide a suite of tools and resources. Visit our Career Center for job listings, our content library and Enterprising Investor blog for careers-related content, and LinkedIn for opportunities to network online with fellow members and candidates. As always, your feedback and questions—including your career management questions—are welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find your next career opportunity
- Create a profile on the Career Center to make your resume available to employers who are looking for talent like you
- Save your job searches and set up email alerts to be notified as new opportunities become available
- Use the Career Center to apply for jobs directly with the employer
- Review featured career management resources to stay current with emerging trends
Career Resources Library
We've curated a variety of articles, blog posts, videos, and webinars to help you manage your career as an investment professional.
Visit our career resources library
In collaboration with the Career Resources Consortium, LLC (CRC) and Insala, LLC, we have streamlined our offering on the Career Tools platform to feature the most popular tools and resources. Candidates and members have access to:
- A learning plan and self-assessment tools to help you clarify your career goals
- Resume builder and CV creation tools to quickly customize documents for each opportunity
- Individualized assistance from career consultants and executive coaches (at a negotiated cost)
Access career tools (login required)