Investment Foundations Program for Your Employees
The CFA Institute Investment Foundations® Program is an online, self-study program that can give your employees a clearer understanding of the investment industry.
Covering topics such as ethics and regulation, investment instruments, and serving client needs, Investment Foundations can benefit anyone working with, or for a financial services organization.
A Clearer Understanding of the IndustryDownload the fact card (PDF)
Investment Foundations Program Overview
- Approximately 100 hours of self-study (the program can be completed within 6 months).
- Online, adaptive learning ecosystem helps each candidate learn the course of study and prepare for the exam.
- Two-hour multiple-choice exam offered at test centers around the world; see sample exam questions (PDF).
- Certificate of knowledge awarded to everyone who passes the exam.
Firms That Employ Investment Foundations Certificate Holders
Organizations such as yours can benefit greatly from the Investment Foundations certificate program.
Purchasing Registration Vouchers
You can purchase registration vouchers for your employees in bulk.
If you purchase between 5-250 vouchers, the price is USD 200 each. This price includes the exam registration fee, access to all study materials, and one exam sitting per voucher.
If you wish to purchase fewer than 5 or more than 250 vouchers, please contact the client manager in your region:
+1 (434) 951-5488 | Joshua.Chance@cfainstitute.org
+852 3103 9391 | Macy.Yan@cfainstitute.org
+91 (22) 6179 8910 | Sachin.Naik@cfainstitute.in
Europe, Middle East, and Africa
Julia Susanne Orlich
+44 207 330 9574 | Julia.Orlich@cfainstitute.org
Program Administration Tool
When you buy registration vouchers in bulk you gain access to the Program Administration Tool. The Program Administration Tool allows you to:
- Assign vouchers numbers to your employees
- Track expiration of available vouchers and employee usage
- Review employee exam registration status and pass/fail results
- Preview all communications Investment Foundations candidates receive