Customs Fees and Shipping
Customs fees may be required for some shipments.
CFA Program Candidates
The cost of the CFA® Program digital curriculum is covered by the exam registration fee. The six-volume print version of the curriculum may be purchased separately for a non-refundable fee of USD 150 (plus any fees associated with shipping, as described below). Log in to access your Candidate Resources and the link to purchase the print version.
The CFA Program curriculum is shipped via:
- UPS Ground for shipments within the US and Canada
- Worldwide Saver for shipments outside the US and Canada
- CFA Program candidates (anywhere in the world): USD 20
- CFA Institute members (anywhere in the world): USD 20
- Customers who are not candidates or members:
- For shipping within the United States or Canada: USD 20
- For shipping outside the United States and Canada: USD 75
For shipment within the United States, allow six to nine business days for delivery. For shipment outside the US, the package should reach the customs department within nine business days.
Once we ship your curriculum, it is your responsibility to track and receive your package and to supply any requested documentation. Delivery delays may result if the shipping company or customs office does not receive appropriate documentation. Contact your local customs office for further information.
Shipments outside of the United States
When your curriculum arrives at your shipping destination, import duties, taxes, and/or customs fees may be charged. It is the your responsibility to pay any additional charges and to clear the package from customs.
These charges vary by country. In some locales, customs fees and taxes can be significant.
The UPS website provides some information on global shipping regulations and estimates of possible fees. (The UPS website may not include all regulations for your country.)