Financial Analysts Journal Presentation Recorded 18 Feb 2019
Editor's Snapshot, Financial Analysts Journal, First Quarter, 2019. Vol 75, No 1
Read the full First Quarter IssueRead the full First Quarter Issue
Managing Editor of the Financial Analysts Journal Heidi Raubenheimer provides an overview of the First Quarter Issue of 2019 featuring the following articles:
- Can (Financial) Ignorance Be Bliss?
- Long-Horizon Predictability: A Cautionary Tale
- Missing the Mark: Mortgage Valuation Accuracy and Credit Modeling
- The Returns to Private Debt: Primary Issuances vs. Secondary Acquisitions
- Trends’ Signal Strength and the Performance of CTAs
- Comparing Cost-Mitigation Techniques
About the Speaker(s)
Heidi Raubenheimer, CFA, is the managing editor of the Financial Analysts Journal and head of Journal Publications for CFA Institute. Heidi has been a member of academic faculty of both Stellenbosch University and the University of Cape Town in South Africa. She has been active in financial services in South Africa for most of her professional life and has been a CFA charterholder since 2003.