Financial Analysts Journal Presentation Recorded 29 Apr 2019
Editor's Snapshot, Financial Analysts Journal, Second Quarter, 2019. Vol 75, No 2
Read the full Second Quarter IssueRead the full Second Quarter Issue
Managing Editor of the Financial Analysts Journal Heidi Raubenheimer provides an overview of the Second Quarter Issue of 2019 featuring the following articles:
- Spending Policy Customization for Institutional Preferences
- The Revenge of the Stock Pickers
- What is Quality?
- Transaction Costs of Factor-Investing Strategies
- Tax-Managed Factor Strategies
- Trusting Clients' Financial Risk Tolerance Survey Scores
About the Speaker(s)
Heidi Raubenheimer, CFA, is the managing editor of the Financial Analysts Journal and head of Journal Publications for CFA Institute. Heidi has been a member of academic faculty of both Stellenbosch University and the University of Cape Town in South Africa. She has been active in financial services in South Africa for most of her professional life and has been a CFA charterholder since 2003.