Financial Analysts Journal Presentation Recorded 02 Jul 2019
Editor's Snapshot, Financial Analysts Journal, Third Quarter, 2019. Vol 75, No 3
Managing Editor of the Financial Analysts Journal Heidi Raubenheimer provides an overview of the Third Quarter issue of 2019, featuring the following articles:
- Are Passive Funds Really Superior Investments? An Investor Perspective
- In Defense of Portfolio Optimization: What If We Can Forecast?
- Choosing and Using Utility Functions in Forming Portfolios
- Machine Learning for Stock Selection
- The Impact of Crowding in Alternative Risk Premia Investing
- Financial Statement Anomalies in the Bond Market
- Brokers or Investment Advisers? The US Public Perception
About the Speaker(s)
Heidi Raubenheimer, CFA, is the managing editor of the Financial Analysts Journal and head of Journal Publications for CFA Institute. Heidi has been a member of academic faculty of both Stellenbosch University and the University of Cape Town in South Africa. She has been active in financial services in South Africa for most of her professional life and has been a CFA charterholder since 2003.