This initiative aims to improve investor outcomes by encouraging diversity in the investment management profession.
Why Gender vs. Other Types of Diversity?
- Women are a minority in investment management across global markets, making them the “universal diversifier”
- We believe an initial focus on gender diversity will yield lessons applicable to other dimensions of diversity
Goals of the Initiative
- Increase the number of women who join the profession and earn the CFA® charter
- Retain women in the profession and influence culture from within
- Create demand for diversity as an industry imperative
How You Can Take Action
There is a clear link between greater board and managerial diversity and business performance.
Articles on implementing diversity in organizations.