Curriculum errata are updated periodically. All files below are in PDF format.
December 2017 errata
for Level I
June 2018 errata
for Level I
| Level I
| Level III
Your exam registration includes access to the curriculum materials for your exam level, including study session outlines, learning outcome statements (LOS), and source references for the readings.
The curriculum is organized into study sessions and each study session contains readings. There are learning outcome statements at the beginning of each reading.
What is a Learning Outcome Statement?
Learning Outcome Statements (LOS) are descriptions of specific knowledge, skills, and abilities that you should be able to apply after you complete a reading. LOS use command words such as “demonstrate,” “formulate,” or “evaluate” to indicate how much you should know about a given topic.
View the LOS command words (PDF)
We continually update the curriculum with errata — corrections we collect, verify, and publish for your review. See the latest errata (if any) above.
Study Session Outlines and LOS
Below you'll find current study session outlines, by level, which include:
- Learning outcome statements (LOS) for the readings in each study session
- Reading assignment source references
We have also provided, for each level:
- Access to the curriculum content (readings) for Study Session 1
- All study sessions combined (18 study sessions for Levels I and III, 17 study sessions for Level II)
- An index for all the study sessions combined