As a Investment Foundations certificate holder, you've gained an understanding of financial industry essentials that will benefit you, your organization, and the global industry for years to come.
Be sure to add the CFA Institute Investment Foundations certificate to your resume or CV and online profile: Awarded the CFA Institute Investment Foundations™ certificate (year).*
Stay current with the latest financial and investment news and apply what you learned by reading selections from our Investment Foundations articles.
Lessons in Clarity
After you've earned your certificate you'll receive our quarterly newsletter featuring current news and articles of interest to financial industry professionals. We also invite you to:
- Share your study tips and experiences with new Investment Foundations candidates on LinkedIn.
- Follow @CFAinstitute on Twitter for the latest insights from investment professionals.
- Stay current with the latest investment industry news by subscribing to our popular global Financial NewsBrief and other topical e-newsletters.
- Follow insightful investment industry blogs on a range of topics.
- Attend CFA Institute events to learn and connect with your colleagues and peers from other organizations and countries.
- Quarterly newsletters (PDF):
Share Your Investment Foundations Badge
Customize your Investment Foundations digital badge to share your accomplishment and connect with other professionals. We distribute digital badges to new Investment Foundations certificate holders four times per year (along with the Investment Foundations newsletter).
Basno is our digital badge vendor. New certificate holders will receive an email from email@example.com on behalf of firstname.lastname@example.org.
To claim your badge:
- When you receive your email from Basno, select the “claim your badge” link within the email. This will direct you to the Basno website.
- Register with Basno using your Facebook account or email address.
- Once registered, you will be redirected to your digital badge page where you can customize your badge and share it via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and/or Pinterest. You may also share the badge URL directly.
Add your badge to your LinkedIn profile:
- Log in to your Basno account and select your Investment Foundations badge
- Click “Add to LinkedIn” in the upper right-hand corner and follow the instructions.
*It's important to understand how to use the Investment Foundations Certificate trademark. Please review the Social Profile Guidance and the Usage Guidelines for Investment Foundations and email email@example.com with any questions.