CFA Institute Conferences
CFA Institute partners with experts across the investment industry to offer a wide range of insightful and engaging events. CFA Institute members and charterholders receive discounts on registration fees and earn Professional Learning (PL) credits for these events. Take advantage of these great opportunities to learn, discuss, and network with your peers.
We are looking forward to returning to in-person learning in 2023. Conferences currently under development include:
- Climate Risk and Returns: Shaping a Sustainable, Profitable Future, 20-21 April 2023, New York City
- Asset and Risk Allocation: Building Resilient Portfolios for the Future, 2-3 May 2023, Washington, DC
- 2023 CFA Institute Research Challenge Global Finals, 3 May 2023, Washington, DC
- Middle East Investment Conference, Date TBD, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- 27th Annual GIPS® Standards Conference, 17-18 October 2023, Chicago
Further details, including conference agendas and early bird registration offers, will be available a few months before each conference. If you are a CFA Institute member or candidate, you can login to your account and visit our new preferences center to opt-in to receive email updates on Conferences and Webinars.
You might also be interested in: Webinars and Podcasts
In addition to in-person events, CFA Institute offers a wide range of professional learning webinars featuring expert speakers and practitioners from around the world. Topics for 2023 will include:
- Life as a CFA Candidate
- The Role of DEI in ESG
- Data Science
- Private Markets
And for listening on-the-go, CFA Institute produces an array of podcasts for finance professionals.
Organizations interested in reaching the CFA Institute network through events and products may contact our Sponsorship team at [email protected].