Learn more about the CFA Institute Board of Governors and Leadership Team on our Leadership page.
2022 Annual Meeting of Members
The Annual Meeting of Members was held on Thursday, 14 July from 8-10:30 am Eastern Daylight Time.
To review the event and related reference materials, please view the following:
Board of Governor Application Process
The Nominating Committee solicits for new candidate recommendations throughout the year on a rolling basis. If you, or someone you know, is interested, please encourage them to complete the Governor Application Form.
If you have any questions about the CFA Institute Board of Governors application process, please contact our Corporate Secretary at [email protected].
Past Chairs of CFA Institute
View the list of individuals who have previously served as the Chair of the CFA Institute Board of Governors on the Past Chairs of CFA Institute page.
Annual Reports and 990s
Learn more about CFA Institute by visiting our Annual Reports and 990s page.
- CFA Institute Articles of Incorporation
- CFA Institute Bylaws
- Code of Conduct for CFA Institute Governors
- Board Nominations Process
- CFA Institute Inspirational Leader Award
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Policy on Raising Concerns
- Openness and Transparency Policy
- Guiding Principles for Setting the CFA Examination Minimum Passing Score
- Additional Educational Designations and Certification Guiding Principles
- Volunteer and Non-Employee Handbook
The Board of Governors serves in a variety of roles critical to the governance of CFA Institute and utilizes the following committees to assist with the fulfillment of its oversight functions.
Committees & Councils
Beyond the Board Committees, there are many other ways our members serve the profession, participation on the governing bodies that direct key initiatives at CFA Institute is an essential contribution.