CIPM Program Benefits for Employers
What are the Benefits of CIPM Certification?
The Certificate in Investment Performance Management (CIPM®) Program develops competent, ethical professionals who know how to measure, present, and explain complex investment performance data to your clients.
As the employer of a CIPM designation holder, you can be confident that your employee has earned the leading designation in performance evaluation, has demonstrated a deeper level of measuring portfolio performance, and has an understanding of risk analysis and reporting.
Navigate below to read more about CIPM topic areas and to watch an interview with Michael Trotsky, CFA, on the CIPM Program.
Professionally Evaluate Portfolio Performance
- Measure and report portfolio performance in globally understood metrics.
- Conduct robust performance analysis and performance attribution.
- Provide clear analysis and effective communication strategies.
Develop and Retain Talent
- Identify the extent to which portfolio returns reflect manager skill or luck.
- Prepare employees for the growing specialist market of performance evaluation.
- Inexpensively offer the benefit of earning a credential from CFA Institute.
Improve Performance and Client Communications
- Gain actionable insights from portfolio evaluations.
- Give clients an in-depth understanding of performance results and products.
- Provide globally comparable, consistent, and ethical professional investments.