Congratulations on your participation in this exciting educational initiative. We hope you’ll find this experience both professionally and personally rewarding.
Register for the CFA Institute Research Challenge
- Read the Official Rules (PDF)
- Review the Participation Agreement (PDF)
- Commit to follow the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
- Review recommended readings and multimedia
Research and Write Your Report
- Familiarize yourself with the official competition requirements for your written report (PDF)
- Read the written report essentials (PDF) to find out what you should include under each heading
- Submit your report using the required, official competition cover pages (DOCX)
Network and Notify
* Registration for the CFA Institute Research Challenge is free and includes a complimentary copy of the Equity Asset Valuation eBook and individual participation certificate. You will receive your eBook within two weeks of your successful registration. Participation certificates are distributed through your local host (typically during the Local Final). You must register by the deadline stated by your local host in order to receive the eBook and participation certificate.