The purpose of the Nominating Committee (the “Committee”) is:
- The Committee is established by the Bylaws of CFA Institute (the “Bylaws”) to carry out the responsibilities delegated by the Board of Governors (the “Board”) of CFA Institute relating to CFA Institute’s processes and procedures for Governor nominations, in accordance with and subject to the Bylaws that may be amended from time to time;
- To identify, vet and nominate qualified candidates for Governor and Officer positions of CFA Institute, in accordance with and subject to the Bylaws; and
- To support CFA Institute’s leadership position in the investment profession by recognizing individuals whose achievements, examples, or contributions have helped raise the standards of education, integrity and professional excellence.
Director, Federal National Mortgage Association
Member of CFA Society Boston
Diane C. Nordin, CFA, is a director at Fannie Mae and Antares Capital and a former partner at Wellington Management Company. At Wellington, she held several roles—including director of fixed income, director of global relationships management, and director of fixed-income management—and served on numerous committees. Previously, Nordin worked at Fidelity Investments and Putnam Advisory Company. She is a trustee of Wheaton College and a board member of Massachusetts College of Art and Design Foundation and the Appalachian Mountain Club. Nordin is a member of the CFA Society Boston and a graduate of Wheaton College.
Managing Director, Co-Head Fundamental Equities, and a member of the Global Operating and Human Capital Committees, BlackRock, Inc.
Member of CFA Society New York
Daniel Gamba, CFA, is managing director, co-head of fundamental equities, and a member of the Global Operating Committee and Human Capital Committee at BlackRock. He leads BlackRock's fundamental equities business across US, Europe, global, emerging markets, hedge funds, thematic and sectors, and sustainability active equity strategies.
He previously served as global head of active equity product strategy at BlackRock, responsible for platform strategy, product development, and business activities to drive growth across active equities in the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. Prior to that role, Gamba was head of iShares Americas Institutional Business and co-head of US iShares where he led business strategy, client service, and business development for iShares ETFs in the Americas. Gamba joined Barclays Global Investors (BGI) in 2000, before its merger with BlackRock in 2009. At BGI, he was the CEO of the Latin America and Caribbean business. Prior to BGI, Gamba was a consultant with AT Kearney’s financial institutions group and worked at Procter & Gamble in Latin America.
In his volunteer capacity at CFA Institute, Gamba served as Chair of the Audit and Risk Committee and previously as co-chair of the Society Partnership Advisory Council. Previously, he was a member of the Executive Advisory Board of the Education Advisory Committee and of the Claritas (now Investment Foundations) Advisory Committee. Gamba is also co-chair of Somos Latinx network at BlackRock and is a board member of Northwestern University’s alumni association. Gamba earned a BS degree in industrial engineering from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú and an MBA in finance and economics from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University.
Senior Adviser, Mubadala Development Company
Member of CFA Society Emirates
Zouheir Tamim El Jarkass, CFA, is a human capital leader and a senior adviser for learning and development at Mubadala, a business development and investment company in the United Arab Emirates. He is also the chairman of the advisory board of the LAB (Leadership Acceleration for Business), a learning and development partnership between Mubadala and General Electric. Prior to joining Mubadala, Tamim El Jarkass was on the faculty of the School of Business and Management at the American University of Sharjah, a CFA Program Partner. He is the past president of CFA Society Emirates and is its current education chair. Tamim El Jarkass served on the Annual Conference Committee of CFA Institute and is currently a member of the Middle East Investment Conference Committee. In addition to being on the global council at Queen’s School of Business in Canada, he is a member of the advisory board of the School of Business and Management at the American University of Sharjah. Tamim El Jarkass is a member of the board of trustees of the learning center of the Emirates Securities and Commodities Authority. He has worked over the past 28 years in different capacities in financial services, higher education, executive education, and learning and development in the United Arab Emirates, Canada, Germany, Lebanon, Egypt, and Nigeria. Tamim El Jarkass holds an MSc in research from Henley Business School in the United Kingdom and an MBA from the American University of Beirut.
President Council Representative Appointment
Chief Financial Officer, Tulsa Federal Credit Union
Member of CFA Society Oklahoma
President Council Representative Appointment
Managing Director, CFO/COO, Pelargos Capital
CFA Program Appointment
Head of Investments APAC, Rosenberg Equities and Head of AXA-IM Singapore
• Anubhuti is currently the Head of Investment for Asia and is responsible for the Asian investment strategies and client outcomes. Anubhuti is the Head of AXA-IM Singapore and is a member of the Rosenberg Equities Global Leadership team and Investment Committee.
• Prior to her current role, she served as the Head of Portfolio Management, Director and Deputy Chief Investment Officer for the region since 2015 and initially joined AXA IM in 2005 as a Portfolio Manager.
• Anubhuti was an intern with a Singapore-based hedge fund before joining AXA IM.
• Anubhuti holds a MSc in Financial Engineering from the NTU Graduate School of Business and a BEng from Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore. She also has a certificate in Computational Finance from Carnegie Mellon University Tepper School of Business. She is a holder of the Chartered Financial Analyst, Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst, and Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement designations.
• She has been a member of the CFA Institute Education Advisory Committee since 2015 (currently serving as Vice-chair) and the Executive Committee of Singapore Chapter of CAIA Institute since 2016. She is currently serving on the Nominating Committee for CFA Institute Board of Governors.