The individuals listed below are currently serving public disciplinary sanctions for violations of the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct or have permanently resigned their memberships while under investigation by Professional Conduct for industry-related misconduct.
- The list reflects public disciplinary sanctions issued and permanent resignations received since 1 January 2000.
- The names of individuals with timed suspensions only appear for the duration of the suspension or for a period of one year, whichever is longest (i.e., suspensions for periods less than one year are posted for one full year from their effective date).
- Censures and permanent resignations appear on the list for one year.
- Since 2016, Professional Conduct routinely searches publicly available information for unauthorized use of the CFA designation. Those who fail to comply are sanctioned under Summary Suspension-Improper Use of CFA Designation.
Learn more about our enforcement efforts on authorized use of the CFA designation.
- Individuals who have received disciplinary sanctions of private reprimand or who have been sanctioned for exam-related conduct do not appear on the list.
View exam-related sanction data
Note: In rare circumstances, the names of individuals with a current public sanction may not appear in this list. To verify an individual's complete public sanction history with CFA Institute, including unpublished and/or previous public sanctions, contact the Enforcement group in Professional Conduct. Please include the person's full name, and if possible, their CFA charter number or I.D. number (if available), date of birth, employer, city, state/province, country, and/or e-mail address.