Congratulations on your involvement with this exciting educational initiative. We hope that you’ll find this experience both professionally and personally rewarding.
- Read the Official Rules & Eligibility (PDF) to help familiarize yourself with the competition
- Review the Participation Agreement (PDF)
- Commit to the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
- Join our online communities to network with current and past participants.
- Display your volunteer experience on LinkedIn (PDF)
*Registration for the CFA Institute Research Challenge is free. Registered graders, judges, and industry mentors will be awarded Continuing Education (CE credit).
Traveling for the Research Challenge?
CFA Institute will provide a sponsor letter to your consulate but will not cover any costs associated with travel visas and cannot guarantee entry into the host countries.