Congratulations on your involvement with this exciting educational initiative. We hope that you’ll find this experience both professionally and personally rewarding.
- Read the Official Rules & Eligibility (PDF) to help familiarize yourself with the competition
- Review the Participation Agreement (PDF)
- Commit to the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
Review the Guidelines for Your Role
- Join our online communities to network with current and past participants.
- Display your volunteer experience on LinkedIn (PDF)
*Registration for the CFA Institute Research Challenge is free. Registered graders, judges, and industry mentors will be awarded Professional Learning (PL credit).