Award AmountCFA Program enrollment fee is waived and exam registration is reduced to USD350.
Application Deadline15 August for the December 2020 exam.
Eligibility RequirementsFor full-time college/university professors or administrators/department heads who teach a minimum number of credit hours at qualified institutions and have not yet registered for their next exam.
Complete the Application
Complete the professor scholarship application. Prepare the rest of your application materials before you submit.
English Language Letter
Obtain an English language letter, on university letterhead signed by an administrator (such as Chancellor, Vice-Chancellor, President, Vice President, Principal, Dean, Provost, or Rector) at your institution attesting that you are a full-time professor at the university/college and confirming the number of credit hours taught per quarter or semester. You will submit this with your online application.
Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Submit a current curriculum vitae (CV) when you submit your online application.
Include one of the following forms of employment verification with your online application:
- Copy (front and back) of a university-issued identification card
- A university affiliated email address for all communications
- Copy of a teaching license from the issuing government agency
- A current list of publications, research papers, or other information that confirms university affiliation or faculty relationship
Submit the Online Application and Your Materials
Submit your completed online application, English language letter, curriculum vitae (CV), and employment verification.
Scholarships are awarded throughout the year. You will be notified by email once a decision has been made on your scholarship application.
Applicants must teach at a school that is recognized as an educational institution by state or federal agencies and grant academic degrees or the equivalent, and be either:
- a full-time professor teaching a minimum of six credit hours per quarter or semester (or equivalent) at one college or university; or
- an administrator/department head teaching a minimum of three hours per quarter or semester (or equivalent) at one college or university.
Take the Next Step in Your Career
Enroll and register for the CFA exam.