Learn more about the CFA Institute Board of Governors and Leadership Team on our Leadership page.
Past Chairs of CFA Institute
View the list of individuals who have previously served as the Chair of the CFA Institute Board of Governors on the Past Chairs of CFA Institute page.
Annual Reports and 990s
Learn more about CFA Institute by visiting our Annual Reports and 990s page.
Annual Meeting of Members
At the start of the session, you can click here to access the meeting virtually. You may attend the live audio webcast using your computer, smart phone, or tablet. You can also dial into the session, if preferred, by calling +1 (646) 876-9923 (US) or +1 (877) 853-5247 (US Toll Free) and entering the Meeting ID: 925 3589 5569.
Listen to the recording from the 2021 Annual Meeting of Members here (coming soon).
- CFA Institute Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws
- Code of Conduct for CFA Institute Governors
- Board Nominations Process
- CFA Institute Inspirational Leader Award
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Policy on Raising Concerns
- Openness and Transparency Policy
- Guiding Principles for Setting the CFA Examination Minimum Passing Score
- Additional Educational Designations and Certification Guiding Principles
- Volunteer and Non-Employee Handbook
The Board of Governors serves in a variety of roles critical to the governance of CFA Institute and utilizes the following committees to assist with the fulfillment of its oversight functions.
Committees & Councils
Beyond the Board Committees, there are many other ways our members serve the profession, participation on the governing bodies that direct key initiatives at CFA Institute is an essential contribution.