CFA Institute in India
CFA Institute is working with financial authorities, regulators, and employers in India to build a world-class investment profession.
In the Media
- General Direction of Modi's Reforms Has Been Positive: Randall Kroszner (01 August 2017) The Economic Times
- Redefining The Basics of Goal-Based Investing (27 July 2017) Mint
- QE in Japan and US is Simply Not Sustainable: Jean Brunel (25 July 2017)
- Our Managers Currently Have Significant Exposure in India: Jean Brunel (19 July 2017) The Economic Times
- If Inflation Rate Continues to be Low, There Might be Room for a Rate Cut: Ajit Ranade (19 July 2017) The Economic Times
Professional Development for Your Employees
CFA Institute offers investment industry educational programs that are recognized and respected around the world.
The CFA® charter sets the professional standard as one of the most highly respected designations for the investment management profession. By hiring CFA charterholders, you strengthen your team with professionals who have an in-depth understanding of your client needs, and the capacity to tailor and implement specific solutions. Learn more about the CFA Program in India.
CFA Institute Investment Foundations® Program
The Investment Foundations Program offers a simple and cost-effective way to give your employees the knowledge and skills they need to understand how the global investment industry really works.
Investment Performance and Risk Evaluation
The Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM®) Program leverages the global expertise of CFA Institute to deliver practice-based skills for advanced, globally relevant investment performance and risk evaluation, manager selection, and investment reporting.