CFA Institute in India
CFA Institute is working with financial authorities, regulators, and employers in India to build a world-class investment profession.
Practitioners’ Insights: Convertibles and Early Stage Valuations
In this webinar, Navin Vohra, CFA, will talk about an option pricing-based approach for valuing early stage companies.
In the Media
- Kya Mutual Fund Sahi Hai? (14 May 2020) ETMarkets.com
- Covid-19 Economic Crisis: Measures for G20 Central Banks and Governments (24 Apr 2020) Outlook.com
- Defining green activities – What the new EU rules mean for India (16 Apr 2020) The Hindu Business Line
- India’s annuities market is riddled with issues (03 Apr 2020) Asia Asset Management Journal (Paywall)
- ESG Investing: How evolving ESG disclosure rules are altering investment dynamics - The Economic Times (12 Dec 2019) ETMarkets.com
- Finding alpha, beating indices getting harder in India: CFA Institute head (11 Dec 2019) The Hindu Business Line (Paywall)
- Commission-based services can be in conflict with interests of clients (09 Dec 2019) Mint
- India will resume previous pace of growth, says CFA Institute CEO (03 Dec 2019) Business Standard (Paywall)
- ESG has a 3D impact in a 2D risk-return world: Margaret Franklin (19 Nov 2019) ETMarkets.com
Professional Development for Your Employees
CFA Institute offers investment industry educational programs that are recognized and respected around the world.
The CFA® charter sets the professional standard as one of the most highly respected designations for the investment management profession. By hiring CFA charterholders, you strengthen your team with professionals who have an in-depth understanding of your client needs, and the capacity to tailor and implement specific solutions.
Investment Performance and Risk Evaluation
The Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM®) Program leverages the global expertise of CFA Institute to deliver practice-based skills for advanced, globally relevant investment performance and risk evaluation, manager selection, and investment reporting.