CFA Institute in India
4th India Wealth Management Conference
To address India’s growing wealth management needs, CFA Society India is hosting its fourth annual full-day wealth management conference. Come attend, network with experts, and learn.
Practitioners' Insights: Assessing Emerging Technology Businesses
Probir Roy, founder-director of PayMate, will provide insights on assessing emerging technology businesses.
In the Media
- Money Matters | How Technology Can Assist in Wealth Management (13 May 2019) Moneycontrol
- HT Brand Leadership Series: Brand Masters Featuring Vidhu Shekhar, CFA (07 May 2019) The Hindustan Times
- ‘Superior’ Voting Rights: Experts Flag ‘Predatory’ Powers to Some at Cost of Minority Investors (5 May 2019) The Hindu Business Line
- Face-Off to Bring Home the Alpha (April 2019) Outlook Money
- Why Finance Professionals Need to Change the Way They Work (22 April 2019) Forbes India
- Shift Focus from Pensions to Tax Savings, Says Paul Smith (20 April 2019) Mint
- Money Management | The Future of The Investment Industry in India (17 April 2019) Moneycontrol
Professional Development for Your Employees
Investment Performance and Risk Evaluation
The Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM®) Program leverages the global expertise of CFA Institute to deliver practice-based skills for advanced, globally relevant investment performance and risk evaluation, manager selection, and investment reporting.