CFA Institute in India
CFA Institute is working with financial authorities, regulators, and employers in India to build a world-class investment profession.
4th India Wealth Management Conference To address India’s growing wealth management needs, CFA Society India is hosting its fourth annual full-day wealth management conference. Come attend, network with experts, and learn.
Practitioners' Insights: Assessing Emerging Technology Businesses Probir Roy, founder-director of PayMate, will provide insights on assessing emerging technology businesses.
In the Media
- Money Matters | How Technology Can Assist in Wealth Management (13 May 2019) Moneycontrol
- HT Brand Leadership Series: Brand Masters Featuring Vidhu Shekhar, CFA (07 May 2019) The Hindustan Times
- ‘Superior’ Voting Rights: Experts Flag ‘Predatory’ Powers to Some at Cost of Minority Investors (5 May 2019) The Hindu Business Line
- Face-Off to Bring Home the Alpha (April 2019) Outlook Money
- Why Finance Professionals Need to Change the Way They Work (22 April 2019) Forbes India
- Shift Focus from Pensions to Tax Savings, Says Paul Smith (20 April 2019) Mint
- Money Management | The Future of The Investment Industry in India (17 April 2019) Moneycontrol
Professional Development for Your Employees
CFA Institute offers investment industry educational programs that are recognized and respected around the world.
The CFA® charter sets the professional standard as one of the most highly respected designations for the investment management profession. By hiring CFA charterholders, you strengthen your team with professionals who have an in-depth understanding of your client needs, and the capacity to tailor and implement specific solutions.
Investment Performance and Risk Evaluation
The Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (CIPM®) Program leverages the global expertise of CFA Institute to deliver practice-based skills for advanced, globally relevant investment performance and risk evaluation, manager selection, and investment reporting.