CFA Exam Graders
CFA Institute is the global leader in the education and testing of investment professionals, with the CFA® Program as our core product. We depend on our volunteer charterholders to assist with the virtual essay exam grading process. Grading provides the opportunity to give something back to the profession, network with other charterholders, and be a part of a business-critical event for our organization.
Become a Volunteer Grader
We recruit CFA charterholders for this virtual volunteer opportunity on an ongoing basis. To be a part of the group that upholds the rigor of the CFA Program exams, we invite you to email us today at [email protected] to express your interest in serving as a volunteer grader.
Important Information about Grading
- Grading is conducted virtually biannually. Graders can participate in one or both grading sessions.
- Each grading session is seven days. Graders are required to participate each day for five hours after initial first day which is seven hours.
- The first one-to-two days focus on training and calibration and are held synchronously. Graders are required to participate in this synchronous work which occurs during Eastern Time Zone-based day hours. After calibration is complete, grading is then open 24 hours and graders may work at times convenient to them to meet the required five hours daily.
- Graders must be charterholders, free of pending professional conduct investigations, and members in good standing with CFA Institute. Grading participants cannot be involved with a CFA exam review or prep course.
- Graders earn 10 PL per session for their participation in grading.